Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,554 prices entered by 344 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 300.309 IQD / RON
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,200,174 Dinar (3,996 lei) in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)