Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38643 IQD / COP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 32% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,870,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,277,699 Dinar (COL$3,306,438) in Bucaramanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $77 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)