Cost of living comparison between Bucaramanga, Colombia and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37776 IQD / COP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 33% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,261,082 Dinar (COL$3,338,318) in Bucaramanga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)