Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41255 IQD / COP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 29% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,655,977 Dinar (COL$4,014,027) in Bucaramanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiclayo costs S/. 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 3 hours ago)