Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 726 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1397.208 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,210,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,997,564 Dinar (€4,293) in Brussels.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 5,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $399 (about 3 hours ago)