Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 924 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1393.919 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,260,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,025,555 Dinar (€4,323) in Brussels.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (41 minutes ago)