Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 971 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1461.553 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,320,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,307,475 Dinar (€4,316) in Brussels.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Midland, Texas costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.32 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Addis Ababa costs 50 Birr (about 2 hours ago)