Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.026 IQD / CZK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,120,711 Dinar (23,832 Kč) in Brno.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)