Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 57.092 IQD / CZK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 33% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,940,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,965,795 Dinar (34,432 Kč) in Brno.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rabat costs 30 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)