Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1570.896 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 24% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,186,489 Dinar (£5,211) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Funchal costs €1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 40 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (40 minutes ago)