Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 592 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1496.926 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 20% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,224,614 Dinar (£5,494) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,880,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)