Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1640.525 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 28% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,781,644 Dinar (£5,353) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,880,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (18 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (44 minutes ago)