Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1649.508 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 29% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,003,549 Dinar (£5,458) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)