Cost of living in Brisbane, Australia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,440 prices entered by 250 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 949.098 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brisbane (Australia) is 33% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,734,244 Dinar (AU$10,256) in Brisbane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,340,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,728 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)