Cost of living in Brisbane, Australia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,649 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 908.254 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brisbane (Australia) is 25% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,065,880 Dinar (AU$8,881) in Brisbane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,440,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Guiyang costs 元11 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (20 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (about 1 hour ago)