Cost of living in Brisbane, Australia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,161 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 885.839 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brisbane (Australia) is 19% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,115,630 Dinar (AU$13,677) in Brisbane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 0.15TL (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Beijing costs 元6,450 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Jabalpur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)