Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.138 IQD / GMD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 25% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,959,321 Dinar (157,503 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,180,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (17 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,009 (34 minutes ago)