Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.722 IQD / GMD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 6% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,160,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,024,169 Dinar (81,876 Dalasi) in Brikama.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 15,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.78 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)