Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.274 IQD / GMD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 30% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,840,108 Dinar (222,280 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 2 hours ago)