Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.995 IQD / GMD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 5% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,240,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,118,430 Dinar (84,755 Dalasi) in Brikama.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 184,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $71 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Ana, California costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £18,113 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort St. John costs C$2.89 (about 3 hours ago)