Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.315 IQD / GMD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 25% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,007,338 Dinar (158,296 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,210,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)