Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.803 IQD / GMD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 24% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,855,482 Dinar (195,759 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,920,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)