Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1576.251 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 27% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,614,806 Dinar (£6,734) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,350,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$19 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)