Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 583.500 IQD / BBD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 17% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,510,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,585,299 Dinar (7,858 Bds$) in Bridgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,220 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ho Chi Minh City costs 25,209 ₫ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)