Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 590.000 IQD / BBD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 20% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,140,772 Dinar (7,018 Bds$) in Bridgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13,000 (about 1 hour ago)