Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 592.000 IQD / BBD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 16% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,962,134 Dinar (8,382 Bds$) in Bridgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 2 hours ago)