Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 592.000 IQD / BBD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 15% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,330,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,351,308 Dinar (9,039 Bds$) in Bridgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 3 hours ago)