Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,101,902 Dinar ($6,843) in Bridgeport, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,110,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Lagos costs 450 ₦ (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beijing costs 元1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Fes costs 1,000 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)