Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut (United States) is 175% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 17,879,817 Dinar ($15,321) in Bridgeport, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pietermaritzburg costs R 17 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)