Cost of living in Brest, France compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1254.646 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brest (France) is 22% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,215,193 Dinar (€969) in Brest.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)