Cost of living in Brest, France compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1393.919 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brest (France) is 16% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,506,886 Dinar (€1,798) in Brest.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)