Cost of living in Brest, Belarus compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05899 IQD / BYR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brest (Belarus) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 486,043 Dinar (8,239,272 p.) in Brest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)