Cost of living in Brescia, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1255.586 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 11% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,386,936 Dinar (€1,105) in Brescia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (37 minutes ago)