Cost of living in Brescia, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1250.524 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 12% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,718,842 Dinar (€1,374) in Brescia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)