Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.197 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 14% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 14,134,929 Dinar (6,433,183 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,400,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (37 minutes ago)