Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1374.350 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 28% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,540,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,537,247 Dinar (€1,846) in Bratislava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gujranwala costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quetta costs ₨2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)