Cost of living comparison between Bratislava, Slovakia and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1281.152 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 33% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,315,901 Dinar (€1,027) in Bratislava.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)