Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 304.207 IQD / RON
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,880,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,245,716 Dinar (4,095 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$90 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$29,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €17,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.30 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)