Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 302.054 IQD / RON
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,750,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,146,866 Dinar (3,797 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Luxembourg costs €150 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 12 ﷼ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (43 minutes ago)