Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 889.843 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 15% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,980,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,363,570 Dinar (C$3,780) in Brandon, Manitoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (30 minutes ago)