Cost of living in Braga, Portugal compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1372.729 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 18% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,070,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,706,681 Dinar (€1,243) in Braga.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)