Cost of living in Braga, Portugal compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1452.226 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 16% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,510,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,114,938 Dinar (€1,456) in Braga.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)