Cost of living in Braga, Portugal compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 1247.618 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 24% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,537,263 Dinar (€1,232) in Braga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €1.30 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)