Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado (United States) is 14% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,333,606 Dinar ($6,210) in Boulder, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,450,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (22 minutes ago)