Cost of living in Botshabelo, South Africa compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 91.438 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is 8% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,321 Dinar (R 58) in Botshabelo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)