Cost of living in Botshabelo, South Africa compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 81.062 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is 8% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,778 Dinar (R 71) in Botshabelo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000,000,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (36 minutes ago)