Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,853 prices entered by 329 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 14,253,778 Dinar ($12,214) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,900,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)