Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,999 prices entered by 372 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 14,608,775 Dinar ($12,338) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,100,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)