Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.159 IQD / SOS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,750 Dinar (1,737 S) in Bosaso.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (40 minutes ago)