Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1448.669 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 22% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,620,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,610,548 Dinar (€2,492) in Bordeaux.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (33 minutes ago)