Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 145.012 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,190,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,144,314 Dinar (28,579 kr) in Borås.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 500 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1,809 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kirklareli costs 2,795TL (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)