Cost of living in Bolzano, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1372.291 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bolzano (Italy) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,010,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,823,568 Dinar (€3,515) in Bolzano.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (about 2 hours ago)