Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1265.669 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 21% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 7,419,347 Dinar (€5,862) in Bologna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)