Cost of living in Boksburg, South Africa compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.730 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boksburg (South Africa) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,020,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,918,814 Dinar (R 32,895) in Boksburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Londrina costs R$ 499 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)