Cost of living in Bokaro, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.151 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bokaro (India) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 536,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 245,124 Dinar (₨13,505) in Bokaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)