Cost of living in Bokaro, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.874 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bokaro (India) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 476,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 229,324 Dinar (₨12,830) in Bokaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)