Cost of living in Bokaro, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.247 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bokaro (India) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 498,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 238,053 Dinar (₨13,046) in Bokaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Greenville, South Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)