Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02819 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,200 Dinar (﷼ 219,932) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,643 (37 minutes ago)