Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 37% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,888,400 Dinar ($4,986) in Boise, Idaho.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)