Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,612 prices entered by 373 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41521 IQD / COP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 996,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 470,385 Dinar (COL$1,132,898) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (about 1 hour ago)