Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,093 prices entered by 401 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39097 IQD / COP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 996,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 453,526 Dinar (COL$1,160,009) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $8 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)