Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08885 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 906,352 Dinar (Rp 10,200,870) in Bogor.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (24 minutes ago)