Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08735 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,420,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 665,634 Dinar (Rp 7,620,497) in Bogor.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tempe, Arizona costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)