Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 139.943 IQD / NOK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 16% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,078,500 Dinar (kr 72,019) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,710,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bergen costs kr 13 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (8 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $6 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leeds costs £9 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,576 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cambridge costs £8 (30 minutes ago)