Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 153.056 IQD / NOK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 25% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,957,337 Dinar (kr 71,590) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,750,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨24,396 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (36 minutes ago)