Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 145.904 IQD / NOK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 21% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,604,611 Dinar (kr 65,828) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,950,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)