Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 147.650 IQD / NOK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 20% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,149,315 Dinar (kr 75,512) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,260,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kumasi costs GH₵200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)