Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.118 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,500 Dinar (2,597 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rochester, New York costs $56 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $407 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (31 minutes ago)