Cost of living in Boa Vista, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 344.076 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boa Vista (Brazil) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 777,574 Dinar (R$ 2,260) in Boa Vista.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)