Cost of living in Boa Vista, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 365.748 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boa Vista (Brazil) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 791,992 Dinar (R$ 2,165) in Boa Vista.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)