Cost of living in Boa Vista, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 358.140 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boa Vista (Brazil) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,660,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 852,045 Dinar (R$ 2,379) in Boa Vista.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 2 hours ago)