Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15518 IQD / SLL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,170,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,137,993 Dinar (7,333,522 Leone) in Bo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 130 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bangalore costs ₨34 (about 1 hour ago)