Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 98.435 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 28% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,980,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,423,113 Dinar (R 14,457) in Bloemfontein.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 4 hours ago)