Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.655 IQD / MWK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,030,536 Dinar (1,226,725 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)