Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.629 IQD / MWK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 37% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,190,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,023,460 Dinar (1,242,189 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)