Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.630 IQD / MWK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,750,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,756,977 Dinar (1,078,230 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (about 1 hour ago)