Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 490.086 IQD / TND
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,120,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 511,204 Dinar (1,043 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hobart costs AU$1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (41 minutes ago)