Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.035 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,480,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,480,000 Dinar (1,218,635 Franc) in Bissau.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,500 (44 minutes ago)