Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.244 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,830,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,830,000 Dinar (1,261,095 Franc) in Bissau.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.68 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)