Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.096 IQD / KGS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 61% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 605,111 Dinar (35,394 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (about 2 hours ago)