Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,001 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1658.310 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 14% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,604,320 Dinar (£3,983) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,790,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨24,396 (about 1 hour ago)