Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,680,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,099,451 Dinar ($2,656) in Birmingham, Alabama.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)