Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 33% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,870,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,261,465 Dinar ($2,755) in Birmingham, Alabama.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (26 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)