Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 33% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,772,508 Dinar ($5,735) in Birmingham, Alabama.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)