Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 32% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,530,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,768,520 Dinar ($3,191) in Birmingham, Alabama.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 1,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)