Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03141 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 60% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 392,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 157,157 Dinar (﷼ 5,003,134) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 350 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Split costs 30 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)