Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03635 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 60% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 379,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 149,910 Dinar (﷼ 4,124,483) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)