Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03408 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 60% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 354,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 140,957 Dinar (﷼ 4,136,180) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oporto costs €537 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gibraltar costs £45 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 59TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)