Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03645 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 62% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 148,504 Dinar (﷼ 4,074,233) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)