Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.270 IQD / NPR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 18% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,225,073 Dinar (₨ 108,703) in Birgunj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,040,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 150,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)