Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.075 IQD / NPR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 16% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,175,847 Dinar (₨ 106,167) in Birgunj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,010,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (38 minutes ago)