Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 290.336 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,522,617 Dinar (RM5,244) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,450,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $102 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$206 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)