Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 298.208 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,579,903 Dinar (RM5,298) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)