Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 300.971 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,641,739 Dinar (RM5,455) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,560,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $23,187 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Budapest costs 650 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 18 Lari (about 1 hour ago)