Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 207% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,801,061 Dinar ($4,065) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)