Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,621,375 Dinar ($1,373) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (37 minutes ago)