Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 208% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,218,484 Dinar ($6,112) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (42 minutes ago)