Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1366.136 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,760,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,692,932 Dinar (€3,435) in Bilbao.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ottawa costs C$35 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 800 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)