Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1352.902 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,580,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,487,996 Dinar (€3,317) in Bilbao.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $240 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reno, Nevada costs $1,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (about 3 hours ago)