Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain vs Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1354.885 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,274,010 Dinar (€3,893) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,110,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$6,565 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Vermont costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $480 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (26 minutes ago)