Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1319.112 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 22% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,320,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,349,615 Dinar (€2,539) in Bilbao.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Gold Coast costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥28,824,700,000,000,001,200,021,000,020,786,413,568 (about 1 hour ago)