Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1379.469 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,130,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,107,025 Dinar (€2,977) in Bilbao.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £15,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (about 3 hours ago)