Cost of living comparison between Bilbao, Spain and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1268.650 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 25% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,179,557 Dinar (€930) in Bilbao.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)